Whether it is through volunteering, membership, donations or attending our events, our Local Business Hero Program, or attending Sprout - our annual silent auction and celebration, your support is so important to our shared mission of encouraging healthy relationships between people, their food supply, and the land from which it grows.
If you are associated with a civic organization, a faith community, business or foundation, and would like to connect with us, we welcome the opportunity for you to support our mission!
Your support goes to:
- Providing low-income households with fresh, organic vegetables
- Sustaining our Food Access Program, getting nutritious food to those in need
- Educating thousands of kids about farming, nutrition, and the environment
- Engaging volunteers in community service
- Managing farmland with organic growing and sound environmental practices
- Keeping our tractors running, the greenhouses heated, and our buildings and beds maintained
How to Give
- By Credit Card: Visit our online donation form
- By Check: Please make your check payable to Waltham Fields Community Farm and mail it to us at 240 Beaver St., Waltham, MA 02452
Contact us for further details about sponsorship opportunities, Local Business Hero program, and other ways that you can support our efforts.
(781) 899-2403 or email@example.com.
All donations are fully tax-deductible: Community Farms Outreach, a 501c3 organization, Tax Exempt ID # is 04-3261186