- You DO need to be a member in order purchase a share!
- WFCF memberships are $35 per household, are fully tax-deductible, help support our charitable programming, and will allow you to be on the waitlist for future shares. All those participating in our CSA program must become a member.
Community Supported Agriculture Shares (you can choose more than one kind)
- 20 Week Summer Share ($725) - picked up weekly
- 10 Week Summer Share ($425) - picked up every other week
- 10 Week Flower Share ($100)
- Winter Share ($225)
Half-Priced CSA Food Shares for Low-Income Households*
*As part of our Food Access Program, Half-Price CSA Shares are available for low-income households. To see if you qualify, please read the USDA WIC Income guidelines here. If your household is eligible, we’d love to talk with you more about it. Please contact Erinn to let her know about your interest.